Friday, October 29, 2010

in surgery




Quinn is officially in surgery. I started talking to Quinn about the trach, and she got so mad at me, and did not want to talk to me. Then we got a doll with a trach to show her and talk to her about, again, she did not want to look at it or me, or talk at all. So then Chrissy came to be with us during surgery, and Quinn was more then willing to talk to her about the trach, and the doll, and did great! Well, as we can see she still has her spunk, and still loves Chrissy! How lucky we are! Now we are waiting and praying!

1 comment:

Jill S. said...

We are praying for you!! Matthew and I went for a walk about 20 minutes ago to see if we could find you and Chrissy in the waiting room, or maybe at the coffee shop, but couldn't find you. Just know we are thinking about you; and praying for a quick recovery!

After Quinn feels better, I am sure she will be so much happier that she is able to breathe so much easier. Take care Susan! You are such a good mommy!