Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hmmmm, wow, life is busy and that is good! We have been busy, blood, sweat, and tears, are going into the house. This week, on the house front, the appliances come in, the cleaning team comes in, more grouting, doors and knobs, and furniture. Oh, not to mention adding Quinn's swing, and therapy stuff, and putting up plastic over the basement that is not finished. I keep thinking we are doing good, then 10 minutes later, I am overwhelmed! And the Party and the Parade of Homes starts this Friday and this weekend! If you need me, or Delrae, or Greg, we will probably be at the house finishing things up. Actually, I will be at school or at Quinn's activities, as she has a busy week too. We have dance recital practice and the actual recital, we have therapy where she is getting fitted for her new wheelchair chair, and she has her preschool program. Have I mentioned that we are busy. Yesterday I was out at the house in 12 hours, and there were a lot of folks out there working. Today on the other hand we got to see my amazing nephew Kaleb, as we took him out to Grandma and Grandpa Rundell's and started packing up furniture to go into the house. I'm sure grateful to be feeling good, because I am going to be busy, Quinn will be too, as it's amazing how many wonderful things are going on around us right now. I am going to try to be thankful for every moment of this week, rather then feel overwhelmed by it! As I know there are so many things that I know I will look back on with fond memories! How blessed we are!

No comments: