Monday, May 14, 2012

We were looking forward to this weekend! It was a week full of hard work and late nights, Quinn included, as she was so excited for the party and her recital. She made it through all the way until about 10 minutes before the party Friday night. I really thought she was going to sleep through the whole thing, but she woke up for the end of the party!
The Party to celebrate our house was Friday, and I hardly got any pictures because the night went by so fast and there were so many folks to talk to, it was a wonderful night. The Parade of Homes Started on Sunday and it was a great day! It goes for the rest of the week, and I'm so glad we are in it. I met a few families with kids like Quinn that need houses that work for them, and talking to them and sharing our ideas was wonderful! It made my heart happy! Unlike my heart, my eye is another story! On Saturday, as we were doing final touches and hanging up pictures and getting a few things ready, I was putting a few things away on a high shelf, and totally dropped them on my face. I thought I lucked out on Sunday and avoided a bruise, but as my students can attest to, I have a big bruise right on my eye! A nice shiner!
Saturday night was wonderful, Quinn had her dance recital! She was so excited! She did a great job, as did all the girls! I think all of us mom's got all emotional watching them! They are such beautiful girls!
Well, I am now ready for a nice long nap! It will have to wait for awhile though! Blessings! Susan

No comments: