Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's official, Quinn had her last preschool class at Clinton! We are so thankful!
This is actually her Easter Dress that we never got to wear, due to her being sick, but now it turned into her last day of school dress! Oh we are blessed to have had so many folks touch our lives this last year. Thank you!
Finally, an I'm done with Preschool nap at Chrissy's! We don't have to many of these scheduled any more either, but lucky for us Chrissy is a friend, so I don't need to get all emotional again today! I could, as we are so lucky, but I'll try to get a grip and simply say that the butterfly room is a lovely place for an after school nap! The last one for this school year! Uggg, the emotions are a mess in my body right now, not only for Quinn but also my students! I've said it before and I'll say it again, change is hard on me! Seeing our 5th graders so excited to be heading out is so good to see, but I will miss them! Now for the next chapter, I'm not really ready, but over the next week, we are moving into the house! Blessings! Susan

No comments: