Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It's been a busy couple days! I think I enjoyed Quinn's dance recital practice as much as Quinn did, and she loved it! She had to get warmed up. She had to love on her partner Abriel,and do some laps, walking back and forth! I still am in awe of the fact that she will walk more there in 20 minutes then she does for the rest of the week total. It's such a blessing that we are in dance class. Oh, talking about that, we got pictures taken in our costumes last Thursday and the girls all looked beautiful! Quinn was beautiful as well, but in a more unkept way. As her hair was falling out of her ponytail, and we did not do as much makeup, but she is the baby of the group, and I was fine with that! For the first half of the photo shoot, she was laughing and I'm hoping for one of those pictures, for the second half, she was totally off, watching the girls who were out of the shot and not paying attention to the photographer at all, no matter how hard they worked to get her to look. Either way, I can't wait to get the photo's back, because I know they are going to be amazing with such amazing girls! So back to Monday night, here you go!
Not much can top that, but we did have more house stuff happen, as it should be with being ready for Friday! Cleaning, appliances arrived, blinds were hung, and a bit more painting, molding was done, and fine tuning. I've learned alot more happens with a house then I thought, and I still don't know half of what is going on!
OK, this was my break between working with kids at school and heading out to be with Quinn as she gets fitted for her new chair for her new wheelchair (insurance is still deciding what they will cover, so some prayers and good thoughts would be appreciated that it goes through soon!) then to the house to work, so I'm taking a few deep breaths, as it's going to be a long day, however this day is probably going to be shorter then the next couple! It's exciting right now! Blessings! Susan

No comments: