Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I'm exhausted! Quinn is not napping during the day and wanting to stay up way to late, because we have our family from Memphis here! Quinn is finally showing off, and I can't wait to tell you about it but tonight, I'm exhausted! We have been busy visiting family in Iowa and over the last few days have been working on the house, putting in grab bars, hanging a few more pictures here and there, and spending time with friends! It's been wonderful, but exhausting. Quinn got a case of the jerks, which freak me out, because that is a trigger for seizures and can easily lead to them. Where she is simply sitting there and then all of a sudden just jumps. Sometimes it's an arm or her head, or here whole body! So I know she is tired! Luckily there was one day this week where she did get a nap, but that was the only time that they had a moment to rest, otherwise it's been busy in this house! I can't wait to share the story of her showing off, because my Memphis family can no longer say they think I'm a nut who wants here daughter to do things so bad, she makes things up! I would tell you now, but I've got to get to bed, as tomorrow is another busy day! I'll get back on here soon! Love to all! Quinn with her grandpa Ron.

No comments: