Friday, June 22, 2012

Quinn got new braces and new tennis shoes, and I think they are great, except that she has a big sore on her heal because she is not wanting to hold her foot in the the right way, and is rubbing her heal, so once we get them broke in, and she figures out what to do, we will be good. For now, we are not wearing them to much, as I don't want her sore to get worse. Here she is before another day of summer school, and as soon as she saw me get out the camera, she closed her lovely eyes, and would not open them up again, so this is what we got. :) Here is our unfinished basement, but we are going to be using this space a lot. Yes, I have hung artwork up on the unfinished walls, and I'm good with that. My favorite part of this space is Quinn's swing. We splurged and got the super safe swing set up, and thanks to Chrissy for helping me learn how to work it, and Greg for bolting it up into the ceiling, we have already spent hours down there. I love that we can lower it almost to the ground and Quinn can push herself, it's wonderful! Happy Summer, as it has officially started, and I feel like we can finally play a bit, as I've finally got most of the boxes put away and things in their place, oh there is still lots to do, but I've decided Quinn and I get a couple play days before I start working on the house again, and I'm very excited about it. Quinn has had a few boring weeks, watching me unbox things, but I do have to say that Blue and her are becoming good friends. In fact I've started to see Blues paw prints on the top of her shirt. I do see him laying by her a lot, but now he is getting right up on top of her, and that makes me a bit nervous, but at least something in the house was spending a lot of time with her.

No comments: