Sunday, June 10, 2012

ok, here is the story! Quinn, Grandpa Ron, and I went to therapy, speech therapy in which I was hoping Quinn would show off for her grandpa. Well we get there and Stacie, gets out the Dynovox and Quinn does not look at it, but rather looks over at grandpa and then acts like she can't do anything. Oh poop, I'm thinking once again, she is not going to show off, and I'm going to look like that mom that makes up stories about her daughter that are not true. Then I start thinking, do I make things up? I don't think I do, and I believe in Quinn, but... I do believe in Quinn and she needs to know that I will always believe in her, but it's nice when she proves me right! So thanks Quinn! But I'm fast forwarding! So grandpa stood behind Quinn so he could see her computer and she could not see him, and she finally started to use her eyes to click around on her screen, and she went into her family page on the computer and found her family page, and she clicked on "me" and "grandpa ron", now this page has lots of people on it, and when she only picked out those two people, that says something! I've got a smart girl who is finally going to show off! Now this would have been enough to make me happy, but she did not stop there. She continued to go into different folders, and then clicked out of them, as if she was looking for something, and finally she found her transportation page and clicked on boats. Well, Grandpa Ron works on boats for his job! OH MY GOODNESS! I was surprised that she remembered he works on boats, and that she found the page on her dynovox to say so! AMAZING! Then she started coughing, and found the suction me button, and so we did! Oh, we have such a smart girl, and she is amazing! I've got more stories, but it's late and I'm exhausted! I'll get back to you soon! Blessings!

No comments: