Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Look at these long legs!

Wow, it's hot here! After a day of playing with Grandma and Grandpa, this is what I came home to, a long legged sleeping girl, and I hauled her all over and then to therapy and she did not wake up until half way through therapy. To top it off, the air conditioning in our car is not working quite right, and so it's hot, but we are trading it in next week, at least that is the plan, we have had the van picked out for a few weeks, but getting all the paperwork and loans and all to go through when we are taking advantage of the Easter Seals loans, just takes some time, but we will have air again in a week or so, I hope! I'm not planning on going anywhere unless we have to before that, because I might melt! Phew! Good thing the air in our house is working well!

No comments: