Friday, March 26, 2010

3-26


Even though this is technically her 2nd bang trim, I did not get a picture of the actual event last time, so this time I was on the ball. Megan does a great job with her. I appreciate that.

We have had the best week. Not to busy, lots of cleaning and cuddling and therapy. We started off on Tuesday seeing Diana and Staci and that was great. It’s the first time I got to go with Quinn to see Diana and Quinn is working hard for her. They practiced standing up and sitting down and you can just see Quinn work so hard and that is wonderful to see. She still talks more for Staci then anyone.

Wednesday we got signed up for water therapy at Madonna, it’s great to be signed up. Again demand outweighs times, and so we are on the waiting list until this summer, but we are closer to getting in then we were last week. I am going to be in the pool with her and the therapist to really help out, and that will be great so when we are swimming this summer I will know even more things to do to help her out. So that is that.

Thursday we went to see Diane and work on stretches and arm control. Quinn is a stinker and did not want to leave dad to go to therapy and threw a huge fit in the car on the way to therapy. I love it that she knows how to get her point across. I don’t love how she gets so riled up that she starts coughing so hard she almost throws up. I have to be careful to make sure I don’t have a car accident when she is doing that. Well, we got to see Diane and she had to crab to her for a good 15 minutes about how upset she was. Well as they did stretches and listened to music she finally calmed down and then she had some fun playing the drum. She would not even hold onto the stick to play the xylophone, so she got her point across there too.

Well today we are getting ready to go to the Omaha zoo with Amy and I think that will be great! A nice day, a clean house to leave and come back to, and a fun adventure ahead. So hopefully we get a few good pictures today!

Susan

No comments: