Thursday, March 4, 2010

3-4

Well, we are still in the hospital but the plan is to go home today. Quinn woke up this morning and did not sleep very good last night, it's a bit to scary for her to sleep good. Well she woke up this morning and has been singing all morning! Yesterdays best story was when I was positioning her to a different pose so she was not on her back all day, I had her facing the window and she wanted nothing to do with it. She wants to keep her eye on the door to see when someone is coming in to touch her. As we were doing that she looked at me and said "home, home" in the saddest voice and it made me happy to hear, but so sad to hear how upset she is. I try to distract her with singing and stories and keeping her relaxed, since she is so tired, but it's just to busy for her to sleep. So we are hoping to get home sometime today. She is getting back to her wonderful self, still a bit of a temp and a bad cough, but nothing I'm not comfortable with dealing with at home. Thanks for the prayers, as Quinn said we are to the point where we are praying to go "home" and have Quinn keep improving!

No comments: