Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Horray!

Here she is, home at last!
Here she is, last moments in the hospital!

We are back home and Quinn has been singing and singing, I would not say she is feeling great, but she is feeling ok. She is glad to be home, and is feeling good thanks to tylenol. She is still has a ways to go to get back to her wonderful self, but I feel like we really got a few things figured out and that we are finally over the hump of being sick. I'm sure excited for next week, it's our spring break and I will get to help Quinn rest and recoup and we have a few fun excursions at the end of next week if she is feeling ok.

Well, I'm going to go cuddle up with Quinn and try to get some rest, I'm tuckered out. WE have a few new doctor appointments to schedule next week, with a few that are already scheduled for next week, so that will keep us busy too.

1 comment:

Chrissy Scheer, PT said...

Yeah Quinn...I am excited and thankful that you are home...give Mommy some hugs for me! Tons of Prayers & Hugs!